The Hotel management will be grateful for cooperation in terms of complying with the regulations, which is to ensure peace and security of all our guests.
- The hotel room is rented for the night.
- The hotel night lasts from 3.00 pm to 12.00 pm.
- After booking, a 30% down payment is required to confirm the stay. The deposit payment date is agreed individually. In case of booking cancellation, the down payment is not refundable.If the guest informs the Hotel of resignation from stay at least 14 days before arrival, it is possible to use the deposit at another time (the Guest may make one modification of the date). If the date is not known, the amount can be used for the next booking (funds are valid for 1 year). In this case, you cannot change the term again.
- Upon check-in, the hotel guest is required to present a receptionist a photo document confirming their identity. In the event of the guest’s refusal to present a document to check in, the receptionist may refuse to issue the key to a room.
- The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported to the reception by 10.00 am on the day on which the room rental expires.
- The hotel considers the wishes of extending the stay as far as possible.
- The hotel is obliged to provide:
- conditions for full and unfettered rest of the guest,
- security of stay, including the confidentiality of information about the guest,
- professional and polite service,
- cleaning the room and performing the necessary repairs of equipment in the absence of the guest and in the event of their presence only if they agree and wish,
- another room if possible or reduce the inconveniences if the defects existing in the room cannot be removed.
- At the guest's request, the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- giving information related to the stay and travel,
- wake up call at the appointed time,
- storage of luggage of guests checked in at the hotel,
- For children under the age of 4 - the stay is free if they sleep in bed with their parents. It is possible, at the guest's request, to add a baby cot in the room for PLN 50 / stay per bed.
- The prices presented on our web page are gross prices (incl. VAT), but they do not include the local tax of PLN 2 / person / night.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The guest should inform the hotel reception about any damage immediately after it is discovered.
- The hotel is not liable for any loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value.
- The hotel is not liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle which belongs to the guest.
- The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
- Each time leaving the room, the guest should check if the door is locked and leave the key at the reception desk.
- The hotel guest cannot entrust the room to any third parties, even if the period for which he/she has paid the required fee has not expired.
- Persons not checked in at the hotel may remain in the hotel room from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- Quiet time at the hotel lasts from 10.00 pm to 7.00 am.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that are not enlisted as the equipment of the hotel room.
- In case of no appearance we charge one night fee.
- Smoking tobacco (except for selected and marked places) is prohibited in the entire hotel. In case the ban is violated, guests will be charged the cost of refreshing (dearomatisation) the room and fire brigade intervention in the event of running the SWS (sound warning systems) in the amount of PLN 500 (which will be automatically added to the Guest's invoice).
- If a guest under the influence of alcohol and / or other intoxicants interferes with the peaceful stay of other guests or operation of the hotel, he/she can be removed from the building.
- The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the hotel regulations causing damage to the property of the hotel or other guests or damage to guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of guests or hotel operation.
- Personal belongings left in a hotel room by a departing guest will be sent back to the address provided. If you such an instruction is not received, the hotel will keep these items for the period of 1 month.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR HOTEL GUESTS:
(in accordance with Article 24 section 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data)
- Łucjan Wnuk, ul. Bogumińska 46, 44-300 Wodzisław Śląski is the administrator of personal data of guests and entities arranging their accommodation at the Hotel Tatra.
- Personal data is processed in order to make a reservation and perform a hotel service contract.
- The persons mentioned in point 1 have the right to access their data, correct it and also the right to object, request to stop processing or transferring data, as well as the right to withdraw their consent at any time.